Shielding fabric Aaronia Mesh (1m², fire resistant)
• Very transparent, perfect for shielding of window frames, windows etc.
• Standard delivery length per unit: 1m (1m ²). Also available by the meter.
• Lane Width: 1m
• Thickness: 0.2 mm
• Mesh size: about 0.1 mm
• Colour: stainless steel
• Weight: Approx. 400g / m
• Usable until about 1200 degrees Celsius!
• Extremely breathable
• Rot resistant
• Frost proof
• Mesh material: stainless steel
• Screening performance static fields: 99.9999% to 99.99999% (only WITH grounding!)
• Screening performance low electric fields: 99.9999% to 99.99999% (only WITH grounding!)
Typical applications are for example Shielding of windows and window surfaces indoors and outdoors (due to the excellent transparency), construction of EMC test chambers and shielding of individual components that are under large temperature effects.Also ideal for EMC sealing of ventilation, ventilation diffusers and holes in EMC cabins due to its resistance to rust.
Aaronia mesh is made of 100% stainless steel, is temperature stable up to 1200 degrees Celsius, has an extremely high attenuation, yet is extremely breathable.
The material absorbs reliable E & H fields. In particular, in the kHz and low MHz range Aaronia mesh offers an extremely high shielding factor of up to 108dB (E-field).
Aaronia mesh is easy to process and can be cut with a standard pair of scissors.
|Shielding factor||40dB - 108dB|
|Weight||400g per m²|