Real-Time Outdoor Spectrum Analyzer Spectran XFR V5 PRO
Fastest Counter-surveillance Receiver in the World
• Up to 175MHz Real-Time bandwidth
• POI below 1μS
• Unlimited recording time (needs 1GB / min.)
• Up to 4TB ultra-fast SSD recording storage
• Real-time I/Q streaming via USB (in preparation)
• Very fast sweep mode, scans 20GHz in less than 20mS
• Patented polyphase filter technology
• Patented spectrum analysis (modulated LO)
• First analyzer with ultra fast LO sweeps (μS DDS sweep)
• Compact and lightweight
• Optional I/Q Generator (6GHz) and Power Meter (40GHz)
• Includes World´s first 3D Real-Time Spectrum monitoring and recording Software „RTSA Suite“ (gapless streaming and playback)
With this Spectrum Analyzer you can master all the challenges. Whether it is for spectrum monitoring, RF and microwave measurements, Interference hunting, EMC testing or Wi-Fi and wireless network measurements, the SPECTRAN V5 is the ideal Spectrum Analyzer for making reliable and fast measurements. It provides a powerful, extremely impact resistant Outdoor notebook and a high-end spectrum analyzer in one compact device. The XFR V5 PRO has been independently tested in accordance with MIL-STD-810G, IP65 and MIL-STD-461F.
The easy to use software is suited for detecting unknown or illegal transmissions across a wide frequency range. With an unlimited recording time (needs approx. 1GB hard disk space per minute) the XFR V5 PRO allows to store several hours of real-time data. Once recorded the entire measurement data can be re-loaded into the software. The optional I/Q Generator allows to generate the recorded signals 1:1 up to 6GHz. Several helpful features allow a deep investigation of the Real-Time measurement or recorded data, e.g. a 3D Spectrogram view which displays a signal like newer seen before.
The extreme speed predestines the unit as counter-surveillance measurement receiver, as it is able to capture any kind of bug / hidden camera / RF transmitter etc.
|País de produção||Alemanha|
|Faixa de frequência||9kHz (1Hz) - 20GHz, GPS|
|Ruído AVG (HZ) com pré-amplificador||-150dBm/Hz|
|Largura de banda de filtro||1Hz to 40MHz (in preparation)|
|Fornecimento||Spectran XFR V5 PRO incl. Option 020 (internal 20dB preamp), OmniLOG 70600 omnidirectional antenna (700MHz to 6GHz), Spectrum Analysis Software RTSA Suite (pre-installed), International Power Supply with adapter|